Andrew Z Hsu
Andrew Z Hsu Poems
- Underneath The Hazel Eyes Underneath the hazel eyes An ...
- To Overcome Writer's Block One, tw o, th r ee f o u r,
- Timed Tick, Tock- Time is ticking, Stop. Let the words of...
- Golden Hills Of Red Deeply rooted in every valley The faith ...
- Untitled He cries. The troll of his fears has crept upon ...
A hobby poet. Hoping to get some recognition here :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrew Z Hsu
Golden Hills Of Red
Deeply rooted in every valley
The faith of all men swelter
With the heat of red hills—
Oh the red hills,
Which what whose
Dripping with the
Glory of the Lord
Is made plain.
God Almighty is exclaimed—
God Almighty, God Almighty, we are
Sweltering with the heat,
obstacles that are made clear,
In times of heat and
Sweltering with the heat of—
What will eventually be transformed
Into an oasis of—