Andy Long Poems
- Four Letters What is love? Only a four letter word Used by...
- Alone I am alone The world is a cruel series of events Each...
- Society I know, I know a girl A girl sprayed orange A girl ...
- Acid Like raindrops Trees were melting Civilizations all ...
- Dreams Sleeping sleepers Awake With false gods False hopes
- Hammer And Nails Your radiant eyes The intensity of a ...
- Far From Lonely Watch me as I crumble A paper cast ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andy Long
Hammer And Nails
Your radiant eyes
The intensity of a thousand suns
Burning through me
I try not to stare
As I catch a glimpse of your glare
Hammer and nails
Building bridges over the gaps in my life
You; the saw
Cutting through the joy I once knew
And grew to love
Your brilliant smile
Blinding glow of the north star
Guiding me into unknown desolation
Sharing secrets of abandoned destination
Screws and drivers
Holding my life apart or together?
I; the ax
Chop down everything in this town
All to see the sun rise
The stars shine
In a world...