Andy Purdy the Graven
Andy Purdy the Graven Poems
- Long Claw Of Silver Grim Various versions of night Are now ...
- Gift Wicked When I thought I saw clearly, I was clearly ...
- Amoral Convalescent senseless essence. An onslaught of ...
- The Fall Apart Shambles, I stand stumbling. Rambles, I ...
- Native My tears rush into rivers. My breath makes the wind....
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andy Purdy the Graven
Long Claw Of Silver Grim
Various versions of night
Are now wielding twisting diabolical deeds
Of good. Our heroes are plucked
From their perch, ripped away from us.
Light has depleted, mostly faded,
And even the shadows own shadows.
I covet mercy. Is there none?
Wicked in rust, withered faintly from murderous use.
Fear, hate guileful blades
Shed in gloom our stride.
Taken aback we beckon to a dying hope.
Our simple flesh is left to cower
In the path of the saber of our foe,
The long claw of silver grim.