Angel Amarante Poems
- I Am Worth It I know he believes He once saw What I could ...
- My Ghost Performs Circus Trick... They believe its all in her ...
- See Ya Later Satan Silent retreat This Demon in me Shackled...
- Darkness images and deja vu, seem familiar now Deciets and ...
- Faith I am strong Strong and free Re-born Made new
- Poisons End Out in the garden To my suprise Beauty stood ...
- Death By Poisons This beauty I once knew Breathtaking, and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Angel Amarante
I Am Worth It
I know he believes
He once saw
What I could not see
He gave me the strength
To CARE about me
I wish I could tell him
Tell him my hurt
This he helped me turn into self worth
I will never give up
Never give in
I am worth it!