angel Daniels Poems
- Breast Cancer When you touched my breast, I should have ...
- Bullied! Its always been this way for her, She thinks about...
- Lose Of Innocense! Imma say something, Cuz I have no shame,...
- Baby Girl! ! You said your dad touched you, Mine did too, ...
- Me & You! Dreams come true, I have proof, Look at me and ...
i just love writing poetry and everything about poetry its my biggest way to relax! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about angel Daniels
When you touched my breast,
I should have known,
Cuz the look you gave me was very groan,
That night will always be stuck in my head,
You are my fiance,
The love of my life,
Soon to be your wife,
When went to the hospital,
So hey could run tests,
Come to find out have two lumps in my left and right breasts,
We dont know wat it is yet,
It might be breast cancer,
Or another disease,
I'll have to get over,
Everytime you look in my eyes,
I tell you im fine,
Truth is im scared outta my mind,
So many tears i have cried,