angel dzidula komla gbedemah
angel dzidula komla gbedemah Poems
- Realistic Truth REALISTIC TRUTH A sin I call ...
- Christ Alert CHRIST ALERT! ! Hello! Wake up! You still ...
- Love Arrest LOVE ARREST Love scares my soul, So my soul ...
- My New Life The journey has been quite long; Battles and ...
- Desert Flower DESERT FLOWER Cleanliness redefined, Holy ...
- Reflection Lord gracious! What’s happening? I don’t even ...
- My Testimony Trapped in the memories of my past. The ...
an electrical engineering student who enjoys reading and writing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''leadership follows the deserving heart whether willing or not like flies on honey.''leadership
''some were born with silver spoons but i was born with a golden pen in the land of the scribes.''writing as a gift
''make the enemy king by crowning him with love and he shall be your servant of peace.''loving an enemy
'''right now they say you are not worthy of them, worry not but work your ass hard and be better so success makes them follow you like flies on honey'''INSPIRATION
Comments about angel dzidula komla gbedemah
A sin I call it
Ungratefulness I define it
Wickedness I believe it is
When feelings are not voiced out
Truth-like light on a hill
Can never be hidden
Far or near it shall be noticed
A truth rolling on my tongue
The truth of how blessed I am
In my heart lies a mistress
Calm, neat and pretty
An incarnation of wisdom
I fear not to fall
Because with you I stand tall
Since you possess my all in all
Your beautiful heart
Forever I shall nurse
Preventing it from pains and breaks
Protecting it with love and ...