angel Elmoghazy Poems
- Love Unto Me Love unto me this darkest night prayers recede ...
- Love To Diamonds One thought could become forever when ...
- Dreamweaver Green weaver of beauteous light bows before me ...
- ~shadowed Sanctity~ As I sit here in shadowed silver the ...
- ~cometh The Night~ Wither teardrop's recede into the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about angel Elmoghazy
As I sit here in shadowed silver
the ghost's of many ancients call me
echoes of yesterday whilst in the dawn of today
can they know my heart
or to what am I to them
that my soul belongs to their keeping-
I am one but hast arisen
from the depths of many memories
I shall not be afraid anymore
go now into my destiny
fear not the walk of the immortals
they call me home
I will go now into