Angel Rodriguez Poems
- Eternity Wandering in darkness grope, Finding not a glimpse...
- The Darkness If only it were so simple, to cruise through ...
- Fire And Ice Some say the world will end in fire, Some say ...
- A Rose A gladly rose crawls his spines against my skin, no ...
- Peacefully Goodbye A warm hug from you to me increased the ...
- Till Death Bring Us Together A gray shadow run against time, ...
born on white sheets from a cheap hospital,
raise to bear others oaths,
made to be something else,
taugh to teach none to himself but yes to others,
a helpful hand without any particular path.
indeed this is my pledge toward the life
and all his wishes or commands. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Angel Rodriguez
A warm hug from you to me increased the pain
I know the life was built to live it making sacrifices till the end
A lovely kiss from you to me increased the harm
i know this lands were made to run and fly upon their grass
But the clouds are black since a few months ago
Nor sunshine to light my wishes and my hopes
So i took this sharped knife with all my strengh
it was beautiful and so clean than i even saw my eyes on it
Now it was close, I say a pray for those I left
I say goodbye to any enemie I had
I scream your name so you can hear my pain
the time ...