Angel Teukie Teukie
Angel Teukie Teukie Poems
- War With Fear Dearest fear, please let me be, please ...
- Poor Little Angels Another scream, Another shot of pain ...
- Beginning & Ending First there was Love, then there was ...
- Never Ending Plain black darkness. That was all she could ...
- Memories Shall Dance As I look down at the sea, I feel as ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Angel Teukie Teukie
War With Fear
please let me be,
please don't eat me.
You raped my soul,
you shocked my body,
now let me go, set me free.
You have no use for me.
Take your claws off my fast
Take your teeth out of my flesh.
Old nightmares have been excavated
out into the cold.
Be gone and let this pain
fade away into the lonely
shadows of my past.
Haven't you had enough?
Please let me sleep.
Please let me sew what you ripped.
You had your fun,
I couldn't run,
so now please, be ...