Angelica Vargas Poems
- My Longed Maiden Eyes of foreign hue I saw in you. Lips red ...
- Why? I turned away and follow what my instinct said. Many ...
- In Love But Broken You may shout and stretch your arms as far...
- Candid Me Oh Candid me, why did you exist? Words, actions ...
- Count On Me Whisper to me, and I will listen. I will not ...
- Lovers A warrior and an Innocent maiden Warrior For I had...
- When I First Saw You That day when I first saw you I saw a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Angelica Vargas
When I First Saw You
That day when I first saw you
I saw a mysterious view
Like fairy tales in movies
With all the enchantments and Calla Lillie
So beautiful and so wonderful
I'm enticed by your crystal clear eyes
And once you look one felt naked
And once you stare one felt cradled
Oh so deceiving and so weakening
That very day when I first saw you
Its just not any typical new hue
But a delightful rare drew
And my heart was captivated
From tangled loneliness I was unchained
From locked doors of longing I was set free
Felt like an iron cane had hit ...