Angelique Wright Poems
- Soul Music Like an instrumental that goes on forever You ...
- Beyond Us Heartache boxed in fear wrapped in anger taped ...
- For Atl I love you so much and then the wind blows And ...
- Untitled Petrified Night Why do you leave me here all ...
- Love She looked at him And quickly looked away Like eye ...
- The Box Brown and weathered Beaten by time Empty Soul This...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Like an instrumental that goes on forever
You play my body when we're together
Making sure to fine tune all the keys
The rhythm of you beating deeply into me
Passion unfolding in the perfect tone
Increasing the speed of your tempo
Bodies rocking in harmony
Getting caught up in the rhapsody
With every motion you compose a new score
No need for an interlude the duet's what I'm here for
Unending passion building with each verse
Don't need a refrain
Don't need to rehearse
Whether in unison or as a solo
I love the music you sing to my soul