angelyn agudo Poems
- Anger, My Enemy Or My Friend? Anger is my enemy There is a ...
- My Mother I should be blessed to have a loving mother Always...
- Why Don’t You Smile? How can smile such a sweet smiles, ...
- All Alone As I hear the music slowly I feel peace but ...
- Always Believe Sun shines after the rain If you never hurt ...
- L-O-V-E? ! You’re lucky if you have love Fly high like a ...
- Still I Stand Up I laugh like got gold mines But still ...
i was just an ordinary student... kinda lazy...but hoping to find someone who will never leave me and care for me..like a really true friend...there so much people out there but its so hard to tell if its the right person you have been searching for...its so lonely in life if you dont have that much friend who will be there for you no matter what especially if you really need them... when you have a feeling that cant understand..and need somebody to lean on...haizt..well..loneliness push me to write my emotions... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about angelyn agudo
Anger, My Enemy Or My Friend?
Anger is my enemy
There is a plenty of anger inside of me
I have to control it now but I don’t know how
My anger is part of my frustration
It fades my concentration in my ambition
It causes me plenty of trouble
It makes my life horrible
Anger form fears in my heart
It makes me broken apart
My body shakes with anger
It will not stop forever
I feel like I’m alone in this world
Nobody say to me any word
But the anger inside of me becomes my friend
It will never leave me till the end
My anger doesn’t leave me
It’s always there inside of me