Angharad Davies Poems
- That's Just The Way It Is I forget that I have the capacity ...
- Cherish When I was young I saw Love hanging from a ...
- The Decision To Love I felt it coming Strange monsoon I was...
- Dementia Mother. I don't remember, Where has it gone? Did...
- The Shipwreck In the watery depths of my womb, There lies a...
- Untitled Your love for me is now dry In your heart, the ...
- The Trick Sometimes I can make myself invisible, It's true,...
Born and brought up in Wales, Uk, (not England) . I have always tried to write, and here are a few attempts. Thank you for looking me up! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Angharad Davies
That's Just The Way It Is
I forget that I have the capacity to feel anything
Come silently into view,
You shake me awake.
For convenience sake
We are 'just good friends'
And yet, everyone is predicting the day of our marriage,
the names of our children.
I cant remember how to deal with Love
And those other men think I am a cold Queen
They have not seen me
Ablaze with feelings
Running naked in parks and riversides
And then you go,
To live other lives with foreign wives
Who love their cold king
And I return to no-feeling.