Angie Agosto Poems
- Insecure 'Don't be insecure' I was always told 'Your such a ...
- To The One I Love
- Negativity My mind is filled with so many negative ...
- Mistake So I was a mistake I was told Early one time many ...
- Words Do Hurt Words do hurt And I'm sorry my words did hurt ...
- A Hate Grown In Me I am the guy who made you a lady I want ...
- Don'T Want Someone New I don't want someone new I just ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Angie Agosto
'Don't be insecure' I was always told
'Your such a beautiful girl with a lot of love to hold'
I always shook my head in disbelief
Only because deep down inside I was always so insecure
I can have someone to hold and love me yet I simply push away
Because I don't believe anything anyone ever says
But as the days go by my insecurity gets worse
And only because I feel this just might be a curse
I never wanted to push those loved ones away
I never wanted to look in a mirror with out looking the other way
I always wanted to love myself for me
I always wanted to be ...