Angie Martin Poems
- Storyteller gentle tip-tapping pulling you ...
- You Come To My Shore yesterday you came in softly gently ...
- Someone there was someONE on the train today someONE nice ...
- Super Bright! Sometimes you wake up and its all Super Bright!...
- Listening Alone here laughter there Friend - help you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Angie Martin
Sometimes you wake up and its all Super Bright!
Your worries and fears left deep in the night
The sun skips and dances, bright sparkles and shimmers
On dew drops that blanket, wash clean for the day
Green shoots that will stretch, quiver and dance
(the air gently stirring will move them this way)
The freshness! you smell it, deep - big breath in
The colours get brighter, its time to begin.