Anil Kulkarni Poems
- Happy Women's Day Here comes again the International Women’s ...
- Poetry In Nature People in their cubicle Staring the screen ...
- Screams In The Land Of Dreams! We started the day With the ...
- Heal The Feel Why do I feel the way I feel Will this wound ...
- Walk In The Moon During the noon Lets Talk Wait for the ...
- Life Is Beautiful Dream a dream, Run to the wild and ...
- Happy Diwali Close your eyes In this weather, so nice Look ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anil Kulkarni
Happy Women's Day
Here comes again the International Women’s day
And being one is no child’s play
Polite she is, even when you make her angry
Pleasing her is not easy even in Shangri-La
You will crave for her love in all forms
Walk with her, you transform
Opening your life into a whole new world
Making you outperform
Elegantly taking you into her dream world
Never can you read her mind
Softness in her, which you might never understand
Divine, you feel when she is around
Am accepting her as she is
Yelling out loud, Happy Women’s Day!