Anita Clark Poems
- Love To Hate And Hate To Love Am I sick cos I hate to hate ...
- Cancer Cancer is a spider; Growing legs, Branching ...
- When Happy Thoughts Make You S... You wouldn't think it ...
- Leave Me Bare So vunerable, eyes turn to ice, So beautiful,...
- Roseblood Red roses bleed, I bleed your blood, Thorns ...
- Poison You're words pollute me, Spit sparks of fire, ...
- Whispers The wind whispers to each; Sentiments of life, ...
Nothing much to say really just another girl born out of tragedy. A most pessimistic 16 year old... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Love To Hate And Hate To Love
Am I sick cos I hate to hate you,
You made me hate you,
Let myself hate you,
When it's all your fault,
...Cos you made me love you,
Yeah you made me hate to love you,
Now I hate myself.
So twist through time,
If you ever look back...
Admit you used me like the other damn Jacks!
So all that time you were lying?
All that time I was a fool?
Now this time I lay dying,
Drowning in this apathy pool,
These salted tears the gullable shed,
Well I've shed mine,
With guilt and dread,
Hear the voices,
Conscience in my head,
Now I ...