Anita Sørensen Poems
- My Piece Of Lumber I tried to sail up stream without much ...
- Tears Tears are hiding in my head behind my thoughts, my ...
- Slow Down You mean well. You do and say what you think is ...
- Water Illusion I am walking by the water. Surprised to ...
- I Wish... You told me today you are going to leave me. I ...
- I'M Tired When I close my eyes to sleep thoughts gather in ...
- My Hour Of Need I believed you when you said you were here...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anita Sørensen
My Piece Of Lumber
I tried to sail up stream
without much luck.
Then I tried to sail down stream
a bit more succesfull
but still without much luck.
I tried to find calm waters
but before I could
my boat broke.
Now I'm holding on
to a single piece of lumber.
I'm very scared
unable to move
and just flowing with the stream.
I think a small piece of my lumber
has broken off.
I can't see where
but I have a feeling
that it happened.
That makes me even more scared.
I hope my piece of lumber will hold
and keep my head above water.
If it ...