anjana menon Poems
- A Man's Desire In Life each and everyone has some ...
- Mistakes there are many mistakes in my life; but every ...
- Inner Voice i just feel so much guilt, that my words and ...
- A World Without A Word A day without you, is a day without ...
- Support Life challenge, Life is sorrow, Life goes down, ...
- Self If you add fish to self, it will be selfish, which ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about anjana menon
A Man's Desire In Life
each and everyone has some desire
these desires are endless.
the desire of love-power,
raised him high, very high.
the desire of indifference-power
ragged him down
beyond his imagination.
the desire of thought-power
killed his inner silence.
the desire of money-power
fooled him, his life, his all.
the desire of education-power
made him the best
that's why a man's desire in life
made him to see the world beyond.