Ann Mac Poems
- Confession You play with your heart Your passion so ...
- Their Story He defined love in a different way 'No it can't ...
- What They Are His ways are as different as night and ...
- Sevel Did you not hear it? The thumping of her heart Did ...
- I Need To Erase I need to erase the fondness made Free from...
- Dawn Thoughts
- Dawn Buddy The saccharine stare The electrifying touch The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ann Mac
You play with your heart
Your passion so sincere
You have a way with words
And you captured me with it
As you speak to me
You thrill my inner being
You suffuse me with joy
And my oxytocins tells me
'Ann, this is different.'
Do I need an explanation
That your smile brings inspiration?
Everything between us is uncertain
But the look in your eyes gives confirmation
I like you