Ann Miller Poems
- Wind It caresses my cheek with a gentle swish And dances ...
- Glass Tower I built a tower high around my heart The shiny ...
- Looking For You
- The Cold The cold gazes up at me and I towards it. Its ...
- Dreaming Dreaming is wishing subconsciously hoping trying ...
- Who Is The Lucky One? Who is the lucky one? Are you lucky ...
- Incredible Me I work, I toil. Day in, day out. I dream, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ann Miller
I work, I toil.
Day in, day out.
I dream, aspire,
But all for naught.
But why do we dream,
As we do.
Why do we wish,
As we are taught.
Why do I work for another's goals.
Why do I try to fit in.
Who is fit to judge me.
Who knows me best.
I alone can dream my dreams.
I alone can fight my fights.
Only I can truly see,
My creation of an incredible me.