Anna Florence Poems
- Anger Won'T Get The Best Of Me Some people live and learn, ...
- My Best-Friend And My Brother How could I ever forget you, ...
- Rest In Peace ≪3 The ones we love are the ones we hurt the...
- Lust Vs. Love I thought you were the one who completes me, ...
- My Best-Friend How could I ever forget you, When you are my...
- Past &' Future Years and years have passed by, And I can't ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anna Florence
Anger Won'T Get The Best Of Me
Some people live and learn,
While others learn to live,
I can't explain the feelings I get,
Sometimes I jut née to let it burn,
Feelings of today and the past,
Are taking over me so fast,
Some people were born slow,
While others just act it,
I guess it's just a bad habit,
Some people just have to have it,
My knee are weak and my eyes are watery,
Tears of joy like iWork the lottery,
Anger won't get the best of me,
And I won't get the feeling of anxiety,
Now anger is gone,
And I'm left alone,
Out in the cold,
I think it's time ...