Anna Greco Poems
- Such A Pretty Girl She was such a pretty girl. Always up and...
- Reviving The Dead Why is it that, love can be so magical, ...
- If Only We Were In Black And W... Trust is golden. Just ...
- Enjoy It While You Can Hun, Yo...
- Being Dead Has Its Disadvantag...
- Love Is Only Blind (Nothing To...
- Glowing Balloons Here I am again, In a memory that I wish I...
Hey, I'm Anna.
I'm just your ordinary teenage girl.
I'm not exactly the happiest person, but, I try.
Most of my poems are very depressing.
No, that doesn't make me emo.
I choose to use writing as a coping process.
I am welcome to looking at any poems but I will give my honest opinion, that may be good or bad on your part.
I started writing when I... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anna Greco
Such A Pretty Girl
She was such a pretty girl.
Always up and about.
Her happiness even made others twirl.
Reached up for the sky before she'd call out,
'No one will ever bring me down.'
Her confidence was so pure.
Everyone knew her smile from all the way across town.
If you were downed with an illness, she'd be your best cure.
That was, until you came around.
You gave her everything.
She didn't even need a crown.
You were her other wing.
She figured that she found the right guy.
You never brought her close to the ground.
Until she found out, everything was turning ...