Anna Greco Poems
- Light Vs. Darkness I see light, That's all I want to see, ...
- If Only We Were In Black And W... Trust is golden. Just ...
- An Upcoming War Rumbling erupted throughout the ground. The ...
- Buried Alive I'm breaking out. Clawing at the maple ...
- Such A Pretty Girl She was such a pretty girl. Always up and...
- Reviving The Dead Why is it that, love can be so magical, ...
- Enjoy It While You Can Hun, Yo...
Hey, I'm Anna.
I'm just your ordinary teenage girl.
I'm not exactly the happiest person, but, I try.
Most of my poems are very depressing.
No, that doesn't make me emo.
I choose to use writing as a coping process.
I am welcome to looking at any poems but I will give my honest opinion, that may be good or bad on your part.
I started writing when I... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anna Greco
Light Vs. Darkness
I see light,
That's all I want to see,
All I ever did.
The happiness overflowed,
As the pain rose and flushed out.
The pain is gone.
All of the depression,
Will not harass me anymore.
No more scars,
No more suffering.
A fresh new start.
I forgot what pain was,
I have no interest in remembering.
Day after day,
I start to feel something that I don't know,
Something that I forgot,
Something that wasn't meant to be remembered.
But all I do know,
That the light that I once saw,
I'm all alone now,