Anna Helen McDonald
Anna Helen McDonald Poems
- "Mommy" Mommy -- I'm hungry, Mommy -- I'm tired A job from ...
- Memories Of My Dad Today was a day for remembering, Dad, of ...
- Our Mom Two hands to guide us in our ways Everlasting ...
- To Mom I'm thinking of you mom -- as the years go swiftly by ...
- Untitled My poetry is an outpouring of all my thoughts and ...
- Just Mom There sits "my mom" with graying hair I wonder ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anna Helen McDonald
Mommy -- I'm hungry, Mommy -- I'm tired
A job from which she can't be fired
She can't be retired or even quit
Mommy is Mommy and that's it
With wilted flowers clutched in a dirty hand
A loving gift -- ever so grand
A picture cut from a magazine
An ugly bug -- all speckled and green
The strangest gifts you could behold
Richer, grander, than silver and gold
The love a child has for his mother
Cannot be beaten by any other.