Anna Mae Angana
Anna Mae Angana Poems
- A Goodnight Haiku I just close my eyes. Wishing you here ...
- Sister At Heart As you came out from afar, Your radiant ...
- My Hanky In an array, My Hanky are displayed,
- Finding My Way In my deepest solitude… Memories flashed in ...
- An Ambitious Kite One windy site, Two kites are extremely...
- Distant Love Longing and waiting to be there with you To ...
- Fix Your Eyes On Me When I kneel down to pray,
'A person's words can be a source of wisdom deep as the ocean fresh as the flowing stream.' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anna Mae Angana
A Goodnight Haiku
I just close my eyes.
Wishing you here at my side.
In this so calm night.
You may not be here,
But as long as my heart beats,
Your presence I feel.