Anna VarneyWong Poems
- No Furniture Empty through what eyes what vision do I ...
- Does A Single Tear Make A Diff... Does a single ...
- My Love to my love, Gien Come beloved
- Sky Burial (poem for Tibet) A land in the sky was ...
- Friend, Stop A Moment (poem for Burma) Come, friend, sit ...
- Something Precious There was something precious about the ...
- Dream Were there flowers before longing created them? or is...
Yoga teacher, run art, writing, self growth workshops, poet, counselor. Meditator more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anna VarneyWong
There was something precious
about the way you left your window open
that day it rained and the wind was howling
Your gauzy curtain, a dancing muse, flying
wispy poetry for all eyes to see
There’s something precious shared
When you leave your heart achingly wide
to share without withholding
loving without a single thought
For that utterly unprotected warm place
There’s something precious that happens
When you dropp those boundaries
between self and others and objects
And gift all earth with the abundance