Annamaria Fernandez Poems
- Trying To Hide My Tears (chorus) A shut door A faked ...
- Sweet Dreams - Inspired By The...
- Time If time heals all wounds Then it should heal mine ...
- As Gone As I Could Be I thought FATE Would make me a better ...
- Please Just Hurt Me WHO would have (GUESSED) That I WOULD ...
- Thought I Knew THOUGHT i knew what was going to happen FELT ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Annamaria Fernandez
Trying To Hide My Tears
A shut door
A faked smile once in a while so people don't suspect
Hearing the voices through the door
Hiding the circles under my eyes
Drying the tears on my face
Trying to hide the tears
Drowning out the poison
Can't make it end
Just trying to drown out the poison
All this time
I've wanted some one to save me
Screamed, but silently
The poison keeps seeping into me
A knife stabbed in my heart
Why can't I be my own salvation
My own rescue
I gotta tell someone
But it hurts just to think about it
So how can I tell ...