anne achayo Poems
- You Are Leaving You are leaving, not just for another ...
- Thoughts Of You Time is still going by, thoughts of you do ...
- These Times At times such as these, I wish to squire into ...
- A.W.L Shunned, away from love or like? You don't speak, ...
- Merry Night
- Hope, Do You? Do you hope sometimes, all the time It will ...
- In A Minute Did you think of how she'd feel? When you told ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about anne achayo
You Are Leaving
You are leaving, not just for another evening
A whole year, why do you have to dear?
You gave me time, to make you mine
Instead I took you for granted, never knew it was you that I wanted
I feel traumatised, I wish all this was being dramatised
Affection for friendship
Affection for love
Between the two i'm confused