Anne Jensen Poems
- 59 Seconds The loft is open and vide Trying to avoid a ...
- No Doubts Carefully screaming for air Not to mention; who ...
- Rearrangements A radio flies above my head You thought we ...
- A Girlfriend Ripping a flower Collecting my power Try not ...
- The Secret Card The seducer is hunting her arms Overwhelming...
- The Defence She seeks and finds What was ever behind? Too...
- A Princess Or Two who ditched you out on the stairs The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anne Jensen
The loft is open and vide
Trying to avoid a bite
Strawberries are smashed on a spoon
Looking out from a wound
Being myself on a dish
Hunting around like wish
Trying to be stupid and to ease the pain
Who denies cocaine?
The earth is getting close
A rush goes through my nose
This powder is soaking me up
A fingertip reaches for the top
The painting is all over my face
Hands who wants to embrace
Starters who came by
Just a trembling why
Do you undestand my circle?
A bloody smile will curdle
Try not to be less than a minute