ANNE P LadeeAnne MURRAY
ANNE P LadeeAnne MURRAY Poems
- My Husband, My Abuser Crippled with anger Crippled with ...
- Burned Bridges
- Field Of Dreams (New Version) Come walk with me thru' a field...
- As We Speak As we speak, our minds race through ...
- We Shall Meet Again My Love-In...
- Cloud Dreaming I remember it so well... ...
- You Call This Love? One, cold day in December... ...
I am not the professional singer Anne Murray from Canada. I love her voice, and songs. I know most of them by heart.I have sung them for years. I wish I could sing them as well as she does! At one time, we even sort of looked somewhat alike. But alas, I am not her, my name is Patricia Anne Murray. I go by the name of Anne Murray. I use 'LadeeAnne for my poetry and blogs.
I was born and raised... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ANNE P LadeeAnne MURRAY
My Husband, My Abuser
Crippled with anger
Crippled with fear
My heart is aching
My eyes fill with tears
You tell me I'm bad, that I'm a loser
You're my husband, you're my abuser
I'm afraid to stay...
Afraid to leave
I'm scared to love you
Scared to believe
Your behavior keeps me so confused
There's so much pain
I feel so used
You've kept me so long
Under your spell
My heart feels so lonely
I'm as empty as a shell
All you gave was pain and ...