ANNE P LadeeAnne MURRAY
ANNE P LadeeAnne MURRAY Poems
- Side By Side We walked for awhile together side by side
- My Husband, My Abuser Crippled with anger Crippled with ...
- Song Of My People To the roof of the world the mighty eagle ...
- Sweet Baby Girl We're awaiting a miracle...ssh, She's ...
- Song To Luna Am I lost to thee forever? The moon throws off...
- She Dreamed Of Icarus - Portra...
- The Dream If you would have loved me when I needed ...
I am not the professional singer Anne Murray from Canada. I love her voice, and songs. I know most of them by heart.I have sung them for years. I wish I could sing them as well as she does! At one time, we even sort of looked somewhat alike. But alas, I am not her, my name is Patricia Anne Murray. I go by the name of Anne Murray. I use 'LadeeAnne for my poetry and blogs.
I was born and raised... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ANNE P LadeeAnne MURRAY
Side By Side
We walked for awhile together
side by side
We talked for awhile together
we sometimes cried
Our souls became one
with the Universe and stars
The roads up ahead seemed bright from afar
When we walked for awhile together
side by side
We shared our secrets and all our dreams
We shared our hopes our plans and schemes
Yes, we talked for awhile together
but did we try?
Then we tripped somewhere along the way
How could two lovers have gone so astray?
When we walked for awhile ...