Annie Carmona Poems
- Just Not Feeling It Today I'm just not feeling it today. I ...
- Mom Me She is afraid of everything. She is wisdom without ...
- Someone Simple Like Me She used the word there instead of ...
- Riding Roughly A stairwell suspended vertigo in my ...
- Chasm The chasm grows wider with every breath denied
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Annie Carmona
Just Not Feeling It Today
I'm just not feeling it today.
I have no brilliant thoughts or smartly woven abstract
ideas to put on paper to impress somebody.
My mind wanders to the speeding ticket that I have to
pay before I go to jail. Wondering where I'm going to pull
that money out of. Surely I won't get put in jail, will I?
I focus on the cherry flavored candy I'm chewing on. It's good.
It's Halloween time. Not feeling that either.
My mind go's back to the prose I'm trying to write.
Shall I attempt to be witty, tart, sad, risque', intelligent
or even stupid? I can't decide. ...