Annie Horrigan Poems
- Interruption I know I bother you Constantly interrupting ...
- A Moment Rivers of red Streak across the world A world of ...
- Depersonalization Period Ii I'm me but I'm not I see what's ...
- Depersonalization Period I I'm so blank The puppet responds ...
- Not Falling, But Not Rising Falling. No, not ...
- What You Don'T Know They say what you don't know won't hurt ...
I'm a teenage girl, still in high school and relatively inexperienced, but I've been writing poetry for years, and have experimented with prose. I hope to be publishing some of my work as part of a senior project, as well as independently, soon. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Annie Horrigan
I know I bother you
Constantly interrupting your life
When you already worry too much
I try to justify it to myself
I only say something
When I'm slipping off the edge
But you know what
Apparently that's pretty often
You say I don't bother you
But you have so many others
Who are so much better for you
I'm like your disease
But you're like my drug
I thought telling would help the pain
Really it just opened a different box
Full of different, new pains
That I have no idea how to deal with yet
And now I'm addicted
The sight of ...