Anthony Acquah Poems
- Friendship Friendship is like a diamond It is ...
- Do Not Shed A Tear Do not shed a tear For when I am gone I ...
- Differences To feel the tips of your fingers gently running ...
- I Promise I promise to be the first to say I am sorry even ...
- Mind My mind now when I think of you Is like an unfinished ...
- I Would Have Loved You I would have loved you with more ...
- Why Why can love not be simple Why can love not be clear ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anthony Acquah
Friendship is like a diamond
It is precious
Friendship is like a fine wine
It matures over time
Friendship is for life
Until the end
Friendship is not just the name of a feeling
It is a feeling of understanding, honesty and trust
Between two people
Friendships can come and they can go
Like day and night, hot and cold
But you and I are something else
Our friendship is here to stay
Like the sun, the moon, and the stars in the sky
That will never go away
That is friendship