Anthony Burge Poems
- I Sea The Moon And The Moon Se... The graveyard watch on a ...
- Sea Siren Revolving light Burning bright
- Wild Dog The fog crept twixt the stick straight ...
- Floundering In The Dark I have been to that dark space where ...
- Codfish Dreaming A large Cod is backed into the ...
- Star Shot Star-shot Bed coral sands of shell grit white
- My Compass My compass is haywire, reads true false, not ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anthony Burge
I Sea The Moon And The Moon Sees Me
The graveyard watch on a squid ink sea
I see the moon and the moon sees me
Half slung cats eye with clouded brow
As she keeps a watch cross the port side bow
Our vessel slides silver ribbon of moonlight
Cast upon a velvet sea
Her lazy eye sees all asunder as I watch her watching me
Staring through a night sky clouded
Egg yolk yellow partially shrouded
Till hidden from view behind cloud stained sky
Memory of image stamped on closed eye
Hole pricked sky, star picket puncture
Sky meets sea at seamless ...