Anthony Dalby Poems
- On The Tip Of Your Tongue The tip of your tongue is hidden...
- Leaping Salmon I will not dream another's sweet musings when...
- My Hand On Your Bare Thigh My hand on your bare ...
- Become My Thirst This longing is as fine as ...
- Colouring Existence Sitting here, feeling the rain slide down...
- The Walk To Dunstanburgh On the shore with you rivulets lap ...
- Every Day I know you are there every day reading these ...
Architect working near Lancaster. Love Lyndsay Clarke's novel The Chymical Wedding and the notion of seeing things out of the corner of your eye, not in the neon light more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anthony Dalby
On The Tip Of Your Tongue
of your tongue
is hidden sweetness
in dark places
lying in soft crevices between silken sheets
veins of visceral potential
words lying unspoken
half forgotten poems
yearnings and longings
The swollen bud pushes out of its secret place
arching your lips to the light
of my tongue