Anthony Davydov Poems
- To Relatives No, i'm not yours! For me your aims are ...
- 'Don'T Spare Me A Lot Of Time.... Don't spare me a lot of ...
- Spring To express my happy mood I haven't found any good, ...
- 'When You Are Cornered And Dep...
- Pale Sounds Here they are - pale sounds Of primeval montane ...
- Interpreter Static evening, book in hands And clock, which ...
- Sonor Plays (Several) I'd like to tell you, guy About the ...
Studied in the Art School from the age of 4.
Won several prizes as young reciter and actor.
Plays the flute, guitar, bass and harp.
Learns English and French. Also, a bit of German and Hebrew.
Hobby: to start doing things.
Translates poems from Russian into English since 2010. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anthony Davydov
Sonor Plays (Several)
I'd like to tell you, guy
About the sound 'ai'.
So, once upon a times
There was a kingHe ruled the rhimes.
His mind was bright
And thought were light
But, in the days of twilight blight,
The tired prime became too shy
He tried to anyhow rhime
His name - and always started cry.
- - -
He was woke up by woe,
Dropped suddenly in snow.
Size of drop was high or low
Really, he didn't know.
Suddenly he's found a bow,
Started making cruel show.
It was slow, there were no
any notes. There were no.