Anthony Fry Poems
- A Romance In The Night Sky. Tempered by the friction, of each...
- Historic Rides Hallowed Fairgr...
- When I Was Young And In My Pri... A touch responding to ...
- Floating Shadows Stroke Gentle... Floating shadows ...
- Gorgeous Jersey St. Aubin Bay. A bright scarlet red sunrise, ...
- Gorgeous Jersey. Lightning cracks, a lantern swings in a wild...
- Natures Wind. A morning silver dew, that clings to grass. A ...
A Retired Chef, love sport, all round. I just love playing poker on line only play freeroll tourny's and free play very interesting game. I have only recently started to write poetry very daunting subject bit scary at first. I have my website,
Please pop by and leave your comments. I live on a small Island in the English Channel called Jersey very unspoilt. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Anthony Fry
A Romance In The Night Sky.
Tempered by the friction, of each others loneliness.
Brightly wooed, in our own glad glorious way.
We chasing each other, along those milky ways.
Conditions and competition, fight like mariners.
Love stars, are more dewy luminous than others.
Why separate them, a love creates poetic illusion.
A perspective, like pleasing soft melancholy music.
Happy about joyful liberation, awaking upon life.
Consequently life is also a dream, in relative ways.
Cooperation swinging in or out, of our endurance.
Farewell to daylight, we enjoy a moonlit night ...