Anthony Fry Poems
- When I Was Young And In My Pri... A touch responding to ...
- Floating Shadows Stroke Gentle... Floating shadows ...
- Gorgeous Jersey St. Aubin Bay. A bright scarlet red sunrise, ...
- Historic Rides Hallowed Fairgr...
- Gorgeous Jersey. Lightning cracks, a lantern swings in a wild...
- Natures Wind. A morning silver dew, that clings to grass. A ...
- Cicada Beautiful songs sung by strangers, piercing echoes ...
A Retired Chef, love sport, all round. I just love playing poker on line only play freeroll tourny's and free play very interesting game. I have only recently started to write poetry very daunting subject bit scary at first. I have my website,
Please pop by and leave your comments. I live on a small Island in the English Channel called Jersey very unspoilt. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Anthony Fry
When I Was Young And In My Prime.
A touch responding to interpretation.
Floating petals flushed cheeks kiss.
A whisper lingering soft sweetness.
Happy gazing at laughing blue eyes.
Bizarre melting expressions so devine.
Enjoying a moment of meek thoughts.
Sailing in sleeps mysterious dreams.
Somewhere beyond untrodden pebbles.
I tingle looking your piercings a tattoo.
Your illness and pains I suffer with you.
A spring chicken you'll never grow old.
Us in paradise imagining cosy cruises.
Small hands held in my strong hands.
Massaging those thoughts so naughty.