Anthony Hartley Poems
- If I Could Dream If I could dream at night and if those ...
- Misery My Old Friend Misery my old friend You know I miss ...
- Midnight Suicide Note I sit across this white page As I ...
- Suicide Note I made a suicide note That said I would soon be...
- In My Pain Hell has broken lose, scabs upon the noose This ...
- My Angel I prayed to god along time ago Prayed for help with...
- Loneliness People looking amongst a crowd yet seeing no one...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anthony Hartley
If I Could Dream
If I could dream at night
and if those dreams came true
i would force myself to sleep at night
so i could dream of you
If wishes were given to lonely guys,
and if i were given just two
i would wish that you would always love me
the other i would give to you
if my tears could write love songs
Before my tears were through
you would know just how i feel
and how much i love you
But dreams are for dreamers
and wishes seldom come true
my tears do not write love songs
but when they fall....they fall for you.