Anthony Liccione Poems
- Moving These wheels keep turning, half a tank of gas now, ...
- Something Desperate i pluck an apple from a giving tree ...
- Boy To Man i was born i cried at birth i wished mother’s ...
- Ghost Town going to a town, that has been burned down-
- Muteness I never mentioned I'm sorry, as the Sony, ...
- All You Can Eat Buffet half n half, whole wheat bread ...
- No Time, For Time The clock is simply a matter of time, ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.''(b.1968-present) U.S. author, poet. 'Wolf Down' (2011)
The paint is drying, and time is dying. The pain is crying, lying on my back, trying to get back the time, to brushstrokes too fast, wet went dry and love went dull; now I live in a portrait I never p...(b.1968-present) U.S. author, poet. 'Wolf Down' (2011)
I could say the world is ending tomorrow, and no one would care. I could say the world will go forever, and no one would care. I could write words, words, words of hope, of love, of humanity, of peace...Anthony Liccione (b.1968)
''It's not what you have on the outside that glitters in light, it's what you have on the inside that shines in the dark.''Anthony Liccione
''Seems just yesterday, I ran with the sun on my face. Time slipped away. Now I limp with the moon lurking at my back.''Anthony Liccione Symmetry (2012)
Comments about Anthony Liccione
These wheels keep turning,
half a tank of gas now,
running from captivity
and into free,
Passing the black and
white dogs scavenging
through garbage cans,
won't get me far.
But I keep moving
an unknown direction,
hoping the years
will save me,
expecting time will
As it never does,
and never will.