Anthony Martello Poems
- Almost There The steps weren't high enough the ladder only ...
- Those Eyes. Those eyes that make my blood pump. Those eyes ...
- 8 Weeks 8 weeks to live 8 weeks to die 8 weeks is all they ...
- Mother Sky Cries Mother sky cries when the leaves turn from ...
- Don'T Come Home Walk away when you know you should come back...
- Dance I put my hair into a bun. To keep it nice and ...
- What If... What if you couldn't see? Hear? sPeak? Or ...
I've grown up alot in the past 3 or 4 years and I think you can tell in my writing...so have fun with it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anthony Martello
The steps weren't high enough
the ladder only went to rung eleven
getting to the sky is tough
his ashes scattered on the way to heaven
It went from mourning to grieving
the morning after leaving
I'm scorning and schemeing
trying to get away from the needing
confusion and pain
delusion and blame
look at us now
we'll always remember his name
these words are so elementary
these tears are complimentary
they come f.o.c. there is no fee for me
now let's see how this life is gonna be for me
so much anger in the kid
like a can I popped...