anthony quiles Poems
- Just One Moment would you hold me, even for just one ...
- Odds And Ends heavenly tingling stars, awake beyond loves ...
- E.L.E.N.A. everlasting love eternal nights
- Memories i miss you, as time moves forward, as night gives ...
- To Those Who Believe to those that believe in the magic of a ...
- Time time, illusions, sliping through my fingers, like ...
- Midnight soothing her sorrows in peaceful dying blues ...
Born and raised in Brooklyn, and now residing in tuscany, Italy... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about anthony quiles
Just One Moment
would you hold me,
even for just one moment,
I know you don´t feel that way,
but, could you close your eyes and
pretend that it is someone else
and not I,
let me rest beside you,
feel the warmth of your embrace,
and as we lay in silence,
you could dream that I´m the one you
always wanted to be with,
to hold, to share, to have,
could you do this,
even for just one moment?