anthony ruben lee taylor
anthony ruben lee taylor Poems
- Tired Tired of the people despairing me with their lies ...
- Where Love Goes I don't know where the love goes When the ...
- Lonely Life Life has showed me much of its pain so much hurt...
- Label Me A Legend smell of blood sight of blood walked into...
- Dead Man who am I I am the man that was killed not by ...
- One True Friend i hate fake friends at least we used to be ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about anthony ruben lee taylor
Tired of the people despairing me with their lies
People love you when they try to inspire
But when one cries
They seem to look to the sky
Noticing that when the sun shines
There are no more tears left to cry
Tears truly come with pain
The world used to be so sane
Never thought this world was so untamed
Watching tv and success seems to be so unaimed
As a kid looking up all I wanted was fame
But as a man looking down all I want is a change
For all those who see the news everyday
Seeing death and it's growing at a new kind of rate
Why can't the ...