Anthony Yorke Poems
- My Dream Girl Her hair as dark as coal Her eyes see deep in ...
- For The World Why do we violate our women? Beat and abuse ...
- A Romantic Moment I touched her face While gazing in her ...
- Silika Serrette I think of her forever She is on my mind ...
- A Conversation With A Star A pleasant goodnight shining ...
- Life Crimes I lay on my lawn And gazed at the stars With ...
- Granny Them Words Make hay while the sun shines Don’t be ...
Anthony Yorke has been composing poems from the age of 11 he has a lot of unsubmitted work. Anthony writes with emotion. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anthony Yorke
My Dream Girl
Her hair as dark as coal
Her eyes see deep in your soul
Her voice so soft and tender
Will put a grown man in a slumber
I must not forget her outstanding posture
She is like a gift from mother nature
Her skin as smooth as silk
Her touch as good as mothers milk
Oh and that beautiful personnality
When God created you he thought of me
Yes i love your charming smile
As precious as a new born child
How sad i am when awake
And learn that she was all fake
But i will travel to the end of the world
If it meant meeting that dream girl