Antonaeshia Andrews Poems
- The Test (.My Favorite.] I walked down the empty highway, ...
- The Dream When I open my eyes I see the beautiful ...
- Im Me See eveybody is the same except me, I'm unique, ...
- Why Are We Really Here? ? I dont want to live like this ...
- I Miss You(For My Father) You left without a sound, You ...
- Alone Alone in the dark, With no where to go, Nothing ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Antonaeshia Andrews
I Miss You(For My Father)
You left without a sound,
You left without a smile.
It was so soon I never thought it was really true,
Until they opend the casket....
Until I saw you,
Eyes closed body cold,
I wipe the tears from my eyes,
Turned to my mother with a fake smile,
And at the same time im wondering how and why.
Its been 5 years without you here,
And it still hurts to be without you,
To cheer me up to make my sky bright blue clear,
I cryd i almost died.
Because i couldnt stand to know that you'll never be here,
To see me succeed,
To walk ...