Antonia Anthony Poems
- Ode To My Immortal I sometimes think of you in my ...
- Heart Of Mine/Part Of Me What Selfish Creature you turned out...
- Homecomming Misery has come home On this cold December ...
- Difference Between You And I The difference between you and ...
- A Walk Through Under the Western Sun Africa and Caribbean ...
- Ode To The Hubby Sure.. I'll play house with you.. And when ...
- My First Love (By Goapele) As summer was ending, you were ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Antonia Anthony
Ode To My Immortal
I sometimes think of you in my solitude
In the empty moments that I keep for myself
I think of the emptiness that I feel
The sadness that I long to leave behind
You didn’t even try, or maybe you tried too much
You certainly doubted too much
I miss our ways
It always strikes me as funny
That now looking back every grey now looks green
And every green now looks white
You hurt me flicked me away like an invisible speck
Cast me aside like an unwanted toy
That’s what I am to you isn’t it?
I bet your happier now
I hear you smile a lot more now