anu arvind nair
anu arvind nair Poems
- Why? As a flowing rumble, My life Splashes to crumble, On...
- Light some day, when no stars would stay, i'll take you, ...
- Truth. Of the Nature primal graves. Nothing is as poignant ...
- Solitude... As the moon unveils the shroud, of the pristine...
- Upside Of Fame Its just part of the game, you have a ...
- My Dreams & You. This poem is dedicated to you The dreams ...
- Come Heavenly Bird.... Hey..., the birds in the heaven, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about anu arvind nair
when no stars would stay,
i'll take you,
when sky will be scarlet hue,
to my genorous land,
holding your trembling hand,
i'll lead you to my place,
where stars are like meadow,
where winds have shadow,
where every second is a blissful phase,
where there is no sadness,
where every living being lives in gladness,
you can see the pastures green,
dews sprinkled, all o'er will be seen,
there will be no darkness,
hand it o'er to me,
there are things you deserve to see,
there will not be eternal blackness,
you can see, ...