Aparna Kalley Poems
- Unholy Silence Words – un spoken have a life of their ...
- Loving Me And Loving You I slept on my arms tightened ...
- Wonderland My wonderland was Grandma’s Kitchen, So many ...
- After Watching Bridges Of Madi...
- There And Then And Here And No... Patterns are ...
- I Know You It is tasty to do that oh yes to do the guessing ...
- Lets Run And Lets Not Running away is so exciting, from ...
I am a feminist and I write when different moods strike me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aparna Kalley
Words – un spoken have a life of their own
They sing and dance constantly on
the skeleton and the rattling
makes the bones porous
Unspoken words suddenly
shoot up one day and come out
as flustered tears for unexpected
reasons – looking at a TV soap
They sometimes sit heavily
on the chest and
make the heart pump faster
to shake them off
Some day, they sit in the stomach
they circle the eyes and they
paralyse the laughter muscles
Unspoken yet ringing as loud as
bells they make the hearing ...