apple jean aba
apple jean aba Poems
- They’re Part Of Me When I was young I thought life is just ...
- What's The Point? Sometimes I’m happy Sometimes I’m ...
- Now In One Since we’ve met something follows It’s such like ...
- I'M Late I woke up early in the morning Rushing to the ...
- Not Me Life is not unfair I guess Whatever happen here were...
- Dahil Ganyan Ang Pinoy! (Filip... Sa isang pangarap ...
- Di Ko Inakala(Filipino) Araw-araw palagi kitang ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about apple jean aba
They’re Part Of Me
When I was young
I thought life is just easy
That’s why I’m just loitering around
And playing with my friends only
When the days and years pass by
Things going difficult
Many things had happen unexpectedly
And there you’ve learned the reasons why
When I was in elementary
I had many friends
I thought they were last
But I found out they were not
Its so sad to think that
The people you value don’t value you
It made you think and ask
What’s the reason why?
Even if they’re not my friends till last
But I consider them as ...