April Avalon Poems
- Romance Is Dead A glass of cheap vodka tastes just like ...
- Welcome To Fail Work, Friday parties, chores, spouses, kids, ...
- Blow Job Queen She wore silver-golden rings, She drove the ...
- A Desperate City Hello to you from the gray gloomy city, ...
- Insane The day is revealing its new morning face, And I've ...
- Fetter I say: 'Good morning everyone', Turn on the light. ...
- Madness So Sweet Pearls of fantasies shine in the waters of ...
April – Creating to Destroy
“I'm wild and sometimes even heartless-can-be,
I'm fond of collecting illusions to ruin,
I'm breaking the rules life has written for me,
'Create to destroy' best describes what I'm doing.
I'm scarily dangerous, silently loud -
A walking disaster you'd better ignore,
The pain in the neck of a desperate crowd.
But I'm like a magnet - you'll only want more”.
This quote from April’s poem entitled “Heartless-can-be? ” describes the poetess best. It shows all the mysterious sides of her personality, and they are revealed mostly in her works, written with the purpose to tell people more about her and her life ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Romance Is Dead
A glass of cheap vodka tastes just like depression -
It hurts to be sober tonight.
The mirror reflects such a hideous expression
That I promptly turn off the light.
Some porno, then casual sex with my hand...
Oh damn! This is something I shouldn't have said.
Why don't you believe that I need no boyfriend -
No problems, no worries, no tears, no regret?
Romance is dead,
And so am I,
I can't forget
My perfect lie.
I still recall
The times we had.
Oh well, that's all.
Romance is dead.
I can't fall asleep, so I get on the net,