April Mack Poems
- Understanding Self I feel a sense of loneliness as the days ...
- Addiction A dibilitating cesspool of rotting lies & perpetual...
- Scared, Unaware, & Free I'm scared to allow you to get too ...
- Recovery It can happen to you Cause it's happened to me It ...
- 'Just One Of Today's Thoughts' It's funny how we go through ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about April Mack
I feel a sense of loneliness as the days go flying by,
This feeling that comes over me as they ask the question why.
The joy, happiness, and fulfillment that I truely wanna know,
Pushes me deep inside myself cause it's the only place to go.
Sometimes I look outside of me-hoping to find it there,
But the temporary pleasure soon leaves-for I know it leads me nowhere.
I seek this sense of oneness, wanting to know just who that I am,
And this pain that I'm feeling continues to build up like a damn.
So until I'm willing to feel it & not judge it in anyway,
This pain ...